- Fund for Teachers Fellowship 2018!
- About Ms. Bennett
- Global Education Resource Guide: An Introduction
- Digital Learning Environment Inventory
- Standard-based Global Education Updates
- International Project-based Learning Opportunities List
- Local Community Resource List
- Global Education Student Assessment Tools Inventory
- Essential Question and Guiding Questions for International Travel
- TGC Unit Plan and Lessons
- Additional Resources
- Morocco Blog
- My Favorite Moroccan Recipe
- Favorite Memories from Morocco
- Lalla Amina High School Public Speaking Competition
- Cultural Diffusion in Morocco
- Capstone Project >
- Elections and Political Parties
- Current Events
- Something New...
- MHVP P.D.
- Spring 2015 Government After School
- Padlet in the Classroom
- QR Codes in the Classroom
- Common Sense Education
Janis Joplin remains today to be one of the most talented female rock and rollers that lived.
She did not care what anyone thought of her and did not subscribe to society's standards. She joins Jimi Hendrix and many other artists who died young, at the age of 27.