A Hammam is a place where men and women can go (separate rooms) to be scrubbed, bathed, and massaged by an expert. This picture is not where I went, but just an example. People are generally not permitted to take pictures there, since people are not fully clothed. This was a relaxing and amazing experience! Thanks to Khadija and Club Moving for setting it up!
Author- Ms. Bennett
I will be traveling to Morocco through the Teacher's for a Global Classroom fellowship.
- Fund for Teachers Fellowship 2018!
- About Ms. Bennett
- Global Education Resource Guide: An Introduction
- Digital Learning Environment Inventory
- Standard-based Global Education Updates
- International Project-based Learning Opportunities List
- Local Community Resource List
- Global Education Student Assessment Tools Inventory
- Essential Question and Guiding Questions for International Travel
- TGC Unit Plan and Lessons
- Additional Resources
- Morocco Blog
- My Favorite Moroccan Recipe
- Favorite Memories from Morocco
- Lalla Amina High School Public Speaking Competition
- Cultural Diffusion in Morocco
- Capstone Project >
- Elections and Political Parties
- Current Events
- Something New...
- MHVP P.D.
- Spring 2015 Government After School
- Padlet in the Classroom
- QR Codes in the Classroom
- Common Sense Education